Set Up Your LANDEX Remote Services Account
LANDEX Remote Services is for users who conduct frequent searches of records. The software provides all document search and retrieval functions for PCs with Microsoft Windows operating systems. Once the software is installed, users create a debit account that provides access to County documents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Account Set Up
Please complete the form below to create a new account. This form is for new accounts only! Funds cannot be transferred from existing accounts.
Items denoted with asterisks are required data fields. Please read the Terms and Conditions, which explains all aspects of the LANDEX Remote web site and the LANDEX Remote Client Software.
Credit card orders are processed immediately.
Check requests are processed Monday through Friday 8:30 AM ~ 4:30 PM EST.
After You Complete The Account Set Up Form
1. You will receive an Email with you user id.
2. Go to the LANDEX Remote Services webpage and login, using your User ID and password that was given at account sign-up.
3. Once you are logged in, download the software.
4. Install the software and launch it on your computer.
5. Enter User ID and Password.
6. Run some test searches on our demo database*.
7. Return to www.landex.com/remote and add money to specific County(s).
For further information, please proceed to the Support/FAQ page.
Not sure if you want to set up an account?
Download the software and receive access to our Landex Demo site for free.
*The LANDEX Demo Site is provided solely for the purpose of learning to use your LANDEX Remote software and for testing your software installation.
The demonstration site consists of a sample of records between the dates of January 2, 1996 through February 28, 1996. Even though these records may have originally been based on actual data, they have not been maintained or updated for accuracy and may also have been altered for demonstration purposes. This is demonstration data only!